I think the most convenient way of exporting tags is via clipboard . You can paste clipboard data to any spreadsheet application or text editor. Specific instructions follow:
* First open the association type topic used in tagging associations. Association type topic is viewed as a title of association table. To open association type right mouse click the label and select menu option Open association type topic
in popup menu. Association type topic depends on the extractor you have used to tag your document topics. For example, if you used GATE Annie , the association type topic is GATE Annie entity type
* Next select all rows in association table (titled with association type topic). The table contains all associations of this type.
* Right click the table selection and choose menu option Copy associations > Copy associations as tab text
* Now Wandora performs a copy operation. Once finished, you have all the data in your clipboard. Now you can paste the data in any application you like for further analysis or processing.
Wandora has several different copy operations. Here is a bit different way of copying tags out of Wandora:
* First open the Document topic that has your files as instance topics.
* Select all instance topics (that represent your files).
* Right click the selection and choose menu option Topics > Copy also > Copy also players...
* Wandora asks for an association type. Locate the association type you want to copy. If you used GATE Annie, the association type is GATE Annie entity type
* Next Wandora asks for a role topic. Role topic specifies the column of association table you want to copy. If you used GATE Annie, you probably want to copy GATE Annie entity
* Wandora performs a copy. Once finished you can paste the data to any application you wish.
You may need to do some testing to find a best way of exporting your tags. Have any questions, please do drop a line.
Aki / Wandora Team
 http://www.wandora.org/wandora/wiki/ind ... _clipboard
 http://www.wandora.org/wandora/wiki/ind ... ntegration